I take it Personal.
I love what I do. Simple as that.
Welcome! My name is Jessica and I am a freelance web and graphic designer. I decided that being a wife and mother of 2 little boys wasn’t enough craziness for me so I added another load to the pile and jumped into the world of design. I never intended to make this a business. It started out as an avenue to unleash my creativity but the Lord has blessed me with the time and resources to do what I love and thus Belle Greye Designs was born.I enjoy more than anything being able to turn someone’s dream into reality. Whether that is a blog they have always wanted to write or a business they have always dreamed of starting, I love to be involved in the process by providing personalized custom work but at an affordable price.
BelleGreye was originally founded for that “boss lady” who needs a big bold and beautiful blogging platform. However, Bellegreye has grown tremedously and I now take pride in working with Small and Large Businesses, Ministries and Foundations, Authors, Speakers, Boutique Online Clothing companies and many more!
– I can’t do my work without dark chocolate almonds by my side
– I have two boys who hold my heart in their hands. I would do anything in the world for them
– I love my Lord and Savior
– I live in Texas but born and raised in Louisiana. My husband and I met at LSU. Geaux Tigers!
– I play tennis and I’m what some would say “competitive”
The BelleGreye Process
I know the time, effort and financial resources it takes to take this step towards elevating your existing brand and or creating a new online presence. I am excited to walk along with you on this journey.